Dołączył: 10 Lis 2010
Przeczytał: 0 tematów
|Wysłany: Śro 12:47, 06 Kwi 2011 Temat postu: How to Choose and Wear Red Pumps
How to Choose and Wear Red Pumps,[link widoczny dla zalogowanych]
Red pumps are among the most dynamic items a woman can have in her wardrobe: they turn heads, they exude power and femininty, and, they're more versatile than you might think. Below are a few of my favorite way to wear red pumps, as well as a couple of tips on choosing your perfect pair.
What to Wear with Red Pumps
* Black,[link widoczny dla zalogowanych], white, gray, cream -- red pumps look great with any neutral shade, but they're an especially brilliant and unexpected twist with khaki and taupe.
* Classically-shaped pumps, in any color, will work with skirts, dresses and pants of any shape, length or style. Red pumps have all of those benefits, plus the added advantages of glamour, power, and sex appeal.
* As it's complementary color on the color wheel, green will really pop when worn with red pumps. To be sure you have a good match, look for similar green and red tones, and match the red of your shoes to the red of other accessories.
The Perfect Red Pumps for any Occasion
* For an elegant,[link widoczny dla zalogowanych], sophisticated look, skip the platform soles and chunky or wedge heels. Instead,[link widoczny dla zalogowanych], go with a classic pump style, 3-4 inch dress heels, in mid- to dark red shades.
* You can add a bit of flash and polish to professional and dress clothes by choosing red pumps in a bright to dark patent or suede finish. High heeled pumps with concealed platform soles have an especially flattering silhouette.
* If you'd prefer a romantic evening look, go for a pair of open- or pointy-toed,[link widoczny dla zalogowanych], satin pumps with oversized bows or crystal-studded brooches. Any shade of red will do.
* And finally, if it's a fun, retro glam look you want, shop for bright red classic pumps with closed toes (pointy or round), high heels and no embellishments. It's a look you can rock with everything from jeans to pencil skirts.
Post został pochwalony 0 razy